A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Menapace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Menapace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menapace
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menapace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Menapace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menapace graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Menapace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Menapace MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Menapace practice?
- Dr. Francis Menapace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Menapace practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montoursville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Montoursville Internists and Montoursville Cardiologists.