A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Menapace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Menapace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menapace
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menapace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Menapace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menapace graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Menapace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Menapace MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Menapace practice?
- Dr. Francis Menapace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Menapace practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montoursville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Montoursville Internists and Montoursville Cardiologists.