A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Merlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Merlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Merlo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merlo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merlo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Merlo practice?
Dr. Francis Merlo practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists.