A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Merlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Merlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Merlo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merlo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Aurelio Merlo DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Merlo practice?
- Dr. Francis Merlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Merlo practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists.