A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Metkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Metkus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Metkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metkus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Metkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Metkus MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis Metkus practice?
- Dr. Francis Metkus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Metkus practices Internal Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists.