A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Metkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Metkus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Metkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Metkus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Metkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metkus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance