A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Metz, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Metz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Teche Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Metz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis Metz practice?
- Dr. Francis Metz has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Metz practices Internal Medicine near Morgan City, LA.
See Morgan City Internists.