A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Mithen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Mithen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Mithen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mithen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Mithen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- V A Med Ctr, Saint Louis, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Andrew Mithen MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Mithen practice?
- Dr. Francis Mithen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Mithen practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.