A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Mithen is Excellent. Dr. Mithen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Mithen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mithen graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mithen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Louis University Hospital
- V A Med Ctr, Saint Louis, Mo
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mithen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Mithen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Mithen practice?
Dr. Francis Mithen practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Mithen, Dr. Francisco Mithen, Dr. Frank Mithen, Dr. Frankie Mithen