A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Moll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Moll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moll
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Moll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moll graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Moll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis K Moll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Moll practice?
- Dr. Francis Moll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Moll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.