Dr. Francis Moll III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Moll III?

November 16th, 2016

Extremely Uncaring Doctor - Should Have His Medical License Taken Away. This doctor left me sitting, untreated with a broken leg on a table in his office, and refused to treat me because I asked him if it would be possible to make his TV lower in the waiting room. He gets a zero star rating.

October 29th, 2016

Extremely uncaring doctor.

September 4th, 2016

Nice recovery

I visited this Dr for an injured shoulder. He performed surgery to repair the injury. My recovery more than exceeded my expectation. I have had surgeries in the past and some of the experiences have been extremely painful and not get the results I was hoping for. Dr Moll did a great job. My recovery went extremely well and 2 years after surgery my shoulder feels better than ever. I highly recommend him and have faith in his skills. Thank you for a job well done.

May 20th, 2015

Worst doctor

Dr Moll was very rude and declined to answer my questions. He spent less than 10 minutes in the appt and then took 8 days to write an order for an MRI test. Horrible doctor, horrible staff. Stay away. We are hispanic and i believe he disliked us more because of it.

February 13th, 2015

Great Dr. Poor front staff

Dr Moll is great the front staff needs help.

December 13th, 2014

Humerus repair

After a ladder fall, I saw Dr. Moll in NorthWest hospital. I will say that I was VERY impressed with his knowledge and expertise and was so glad that he was the surgeon that did my repair. Each time he came to visit me at the hospital, he would explain to me and my family all the details of what was to come and to expect and following the surgery, he did not have to add the rod after all! As far as others complaining to his language, grow up~ it's more of a humor~ I look for expertise in a field. I was in EXTREME pain and 3 days after surgery, down to 2/3 on a pain spectrum of 10! Thank YOU Dr. Moll!!

October 15th, 2014

Can't get a word in edge wise!!!!

I didn't like this Doctor either!!! Trying to explain my problem, talks over you and he doesn't let you speak!!! Screw you Doc, I'll find someone better. Bypass this one!! !

August 7th, 2013

The Best!

My mom is 87 years old. Dr. Moll has been taking care of her for years. Dr. Moll and his staff treat her with the kindness, compassion, and respect that she deserves. He is the BEST!

May 22nd, 2013

Thank you Dr. Moll

I have had a very painful shoulder for several months. I went to Physical Therapy for 6 weeks, Still hurt.. MRI Showed a little Arthritis and a problem with the rotator Cuff.. Went to a pain specialist who injected two sites (painfully)..No difference.. Pain was still there.. Went to Dr, Moll who X-rayed the area, in office,..explained what was going on and hopefully the injection relief would last a few months.. His injection was painlessly, pain relief was great in a day it lasted 21/2 months and has returned gradually. I am going to have another set of injections in two weeks.. Dr. Moll was very kind and caring and took time to talk to me and explain the connection between my shoulder andmy bulging discs in my neck.. Surgery may be a step in the future..

April 25th, 2012

after checking my Aunts Right hip break, his narrative, in the computer stated she was to have surgury on the Left hip.... glad a family member caught the mistake!

November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Moll Rocks!!!!

I went to see Dr. Moll after another Ortho put me on a boot for 2 weeks, and after the 2 weeks, he told me that he didn't do ankles... (yeah right!!), he was part of my Ins. and after checking him out here on vitals.com, decided to make an appt. He was great from the beginning! He took a look at my x-ray and realize the urgency of my tibial fracture and 3 days later he was fixing my tibial fracture. He went to see me before the surgery, and explained to me everything he did, he has a great sense of humor, and some people mind find his humor kind of gray/black, but my God, I take him over ANY OTHER ORTHO SURGEON IN S.FLORIDA!! He is the best, and I will recommend him to anyone.

February 25th, 2011

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR BEDSIDE MANNERS, uses FOUL LANGUAGE, DOES NOT allow patient to talk, he talks over you! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE! 9am appointment, waited 2hr to see this horrible doctor.......BEWARE!!! The medical commuunity should be ashame having such poor doctors!!!!!!!!!!! oH, HE SO WANTED TO GIVE DRUGS!!!!!! A PILL PUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!