Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Montone
Dr. Francis Montone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in Dover, DE. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Montone is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center and Milford Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Montone has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Francis Montone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi34
Dr. Giovanna Uzelac
Newark, DE 0 mi6
Dr. Lauren Healy-Scarpaci
Newark, DE 0 mi21