A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Montone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Montone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Montone, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Montone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ai DupontHospital For Childreninstitute Of The Nemours Foudation
- Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Montone DO is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Montone practice?
- Dr. Francis Montone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Montone practices Pediatrics near Dover, DE.
See Dover Pediatricians.