A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis William Mueller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis W. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Francis Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Mueller practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.