A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Murray has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Murray DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Murray practice?
- Dr. Francis Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Murray practices Family Medicine near Bellmawr, NJ.
See Bellmawr Primary Care Doctors.