A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Murray has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Murray DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Murray practice?
- Dr. Francis Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Murray practices Family Medicine near Bellmawr, NJ.
See Bellmawr Family Physicians.