A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Nardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Nardella, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Nardella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardella graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nardella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Anthony Nardella MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Nardella practice?
- Dr. Francis Nardella has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Nardella practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Rheumatologists.