A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Nowakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowakowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowakowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Nowakowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowakowski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowakowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Scott Nowakowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis S. Nowakowski practice?
- Dr. Francis Nowakowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Nowakowski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.