A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Nwafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Nwafor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwafor
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nwafor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Nwafor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwafor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nwafor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis O Nwafor MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis O. Nwafor practice?
- Dr. Francis Nwafor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Nwafor practices Urology near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mexia, TX and Ennis, TX.
See Corsicana Urologists.