A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Nwafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Nwafor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Nwafor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwafor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nwafor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwafor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis O. Nwafor practice?
Dr. Francis Nwafor practices Urology near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Mexia, TX.
See Corsicana Urologists.