A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Nwafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Nwafor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Nwafor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwafor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nwafor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Oluchukwu Nwafor MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis O. Nwafor practice?
- Dr. Francis Nwafor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Nwafor practices Urology near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Mexia, TX.
See Corsicana Urologists.