Overall Review

January 21st, 2016
Great place needs more staff to stay on top as Alpha
I have the greatest respect for Dr Obeng. He is awesome but his practice is growing too big and it is affecting me as a patient and obviously his overwhelmed staff. Never have they complained but then too never have I called and called two weeks left messages despite barely being able to talk as I was so suck. Its the first time no one followed up nor returned call not a nurse or receptionist and I left both messages. I think he is great. But if he really cares he will hire more staff. I understand he wants and is to be top fig it is understood not spoken. The office is after all named ALFA...as in top dog. But he should recognize he can still be top dog with more staff nurses if not another doctor..lol which I bet he wont hire a doctor and if he does it wouldn't mean he us incapable but just that he is committed to servicing all his patients even with another doctor on board as he simply can't be every where and see us all. I adore him but I would be lying if I did not say I foresee in the future a medical crisis ahead and not being able to get HIM. So this is why despite my acknowledgement of his great skill and bedside manner and concern...his lack of hiring of additional staff is also a reflection of his care concern for all patients. If he is going to grow and he us then he should be responsible and either hire help which he can afford as he has many patients and obviously can afford his usual out of the country trips likely to see family which I have no problem with. But when I see and experience a decrease in care management and response then it is time to review...that though he us great he is human and how much can he continue to do without enough staff. Other doctors quit taking nee patients. But I suppose he never will. There in is the dilemma. I believe he cares but does he care enough to address this issue he surely is aware if as he is not a stupid man or does fattening his pockets mean more than actually being able to meet the needs if each patient ALL the time. If I am charged for seeing the doctor but he actually sends his nurse practitioner because he is simply too busy to see me despite my making the appointment specifically for his next available a month ahead then I expect to be given what I was promised at scheduling or what I likely was charged for and that us seeing my primary care physician which at this point he is in name only because he is too busy to see ME. But his staff is capable and knowledgeable even if understaffed and in some cases still learning or adapting to lack of staff growth and learning themselves as I know and can tell by service and even voice which nurses are new. Even mistakes they make I can't get upset when I know that they simply are overwhelmed and I just happen to be attentive enough to find out why and loyal enough to stay despite dilemma...so far.

October 26th, 2015
Ordered Lab tests. Even though my cholesterol levels were high and there were significant vitamin deficiencies nobody from the practice got back to me about it. I have not been given any prescriptions to or advice on any supplements to take.

August 11th, 2015
My husband and I have been with Dr. Obeng and his staff for many years. The only word we can think of for the entire staff is caring and wonderful !

March 7th, 2015
Best Dr in Charlotte
Been seeing Dr Obeng for eight years now. He has always treated me and my family with great respect. He gets to know his patients and always does what is best for them. I. Wish everyone could have a dr as great as he is.

June 7th, 2012
awesome Dr
He is the best and he cares about his patients.My whole family love him

May 31st, 2012
The best of the BEST
Dr. Obeng is not only the best but he is also the most genuinely caring, respectful, cordial, and very professional. I first was treated by him back in 2006 with a severe Crohn's flare up and severe dehydration. He immediately treated me with IV fluids and medication that temporarily helped. He then referred me to specialists who also treated my condition. But no one stands out quite like Dr. Obeng. I moved out of the state in 2009 and recently came back. I now have 4 immune diseases that need continuous medical supervision, and I am glad to say Dr. Obeng is the one treating me. His staff is also very considerate and friendly.

April 25th, 2012
Angela Fletcher
I have finally found a Doctor that will take his time, listen and understand everything you say and help you with whatever problem you are having. He is very kind, condsiderate and truly cares about whatever problem you have. He has a very sweet spirit around him and is soft spoken. A very compassionate Doctor! This is the kind of Doctors we need today. I thank Jesus for sending me to him.

October 12th, 2011
Dr Obeng is the most caring physician I have ever had. He GENUINELY cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to assure they get the correct diagnoses.

October 21st, 2009
Incredible Physician
I would like to ssy that Dr Francis Obeng is vey Approachable, Professional, Most Important Compassionate. In my few expiriences of having a Primary Care Physiscian I would say he's defitenately the best. Keep up the good work, and continue to be the Leader of your field.Thanks

May 19th, 2009