Internists
2540 W Arrowood Rd
Ste 110
Charlotte, NC 28273
704-588-9997
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Obeng, Alfa Clinic  |  show details
by Nazima Mehdi on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Obeng is probably the best if not the best in Charlotte and the U.S! His genuine concern and care and honest will to help those who come to seek his help. He is so caring, so polite, so professional, so kind and in my opinion the most intelligent physician/person Ill ever know.Whenever I am experiencing a flare-up with any of my several health conditions, seeing him makes me feel like Im in safe hands. He is the one physician that you will need, ever, unless you need a ton of other specialists like myself. His clinic is not only pristine clean at all times, his employees, all the way from the nurses to the nurse aids to the front desk manager to the last face you see when you leave. They remember you by name, thats how professional they all are. I recommend this clinic to the entire city, at the same time I want to keep this my little secret.

|  awesome Dr  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

He is the best and he cares about his patients.My whole family love him

|  The best of the BEST  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Obeng is not only the best but he is also the most genuinely caring, respectful, cordial, and very professional. I first was treated by him back in 2006 with a severe Crohn's flare up and severe dehydration. He immediately treated me with IV fluids and medication that temporarily helped. He then referred me to specialists who also treated my condition. But no one stands out quite like Dr. Obeng. I moved out of the state in 2009 and recently came back. I now have 4 immune diseases that need continuous medical supervision, and I am glad to say Dr. Obeng is the one treating me. His staff is also very considerate and friendly.

|  Angela Fletcher  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

I have finally found a Doctor that will take his time, listen and understand everything you say and help you with whatever problem you are having. He is very kind, condsiderate and truly cares about whatever problem you have. He has a very sweet spirit around him and is soft spoken. A very compassionate Doctor! This is the kind of Doctors we need today. I thank Jesus for sending me to him.

|  Best Doctor!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Hi my name is Heather Day and I have seen Dr.Obeng for almost 6 yrs now. Honestly I have never had a doctor that cared about me as much as he has. I would recommend highly!! God Bless U!!

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr Obeng is the most caring physician I have ever had. He GENUINELY cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to assure they get the correct diagnoses.

|  Incredible Physician  |  show details
by Nicole Bost on Oct 21st, 2009

I would like to ssy that Dr Francis Obeng is vey Approachable, Professional, Most Important Compassionate. In my few expiriences of having a Primary Care Physiscian I would say he's defitenately the best. Keep up the good work, and continue to be the Leader of your field.Thanks

|  show details