Dr. Francis Oramalu MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 2nd, 2016
Great Choice for Me!
I was in search of a caring, informative, and responsive physician who would partner with me in my health care. I believe I have found that in Dr. Oramalu. When I called I was given an immediate appointment. The receptionist was friendly and professional. My wait was nonexistent as I was seen by the doctor within five minutes. In all fairness, that was likely due to this being a new practice in McKinney and I was fortunate enough to become a patient at this time ( my good luck!). Dr. Oramalu spent time discussing my concerns and getting to know me as a new patient. He informed me that it would be necessary to see a specialist regarding my concern. His follow up was shocking in that I received a call from Him ( not a nurse or staff) shortly after leaving the appointment for instructions on a referral suggestion for specialized treatment. He gave me information on the doctor I would be seeing and said he had chosen him from a number of specialist because he felt this doctor would be best for my requirements. He was absolutely right! I have had a subsequent appointment with Dr. Oramalu and found consistency in my experience. I feel very comfortable with my selection of Dr. Oramalu and his pleasant staff as my health care provider.

February 4th, 2016
Amazing
He has been my families doctor for many years and when he moved to a different state it was extremely sad. He is a very hands on doctor and really cares about you.

August 26th, 2014
Average doctor?
He is only concerned with doing it is way,and if you don't you will be asked to find a different doctor, I was not very comfortable with this doctor!

May 4th, 2013
Hey Dr. Frank!!! You took great care of my children and myself while we lived there in MN, before we moved back down south! Thank you so much :)