A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Pagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Pagani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Pagani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pagani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Pagani MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis Pagani practice?
- Dr. Francis Pagani has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Pagani practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Cardiothoracic Surgeons.