A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Pagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Pagani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Pagani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pagani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pagani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Pagani practice?
Dr. Francis Pagani practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.