A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Pauli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauli
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pauli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Pauli, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pauli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Pauli MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Pauli practice?
- Dr. Francis Pauli has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Pauli practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Brighton Radiologists.