A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Pauli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pauli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Pauli, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pauli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Pauli MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Pauli practice?
- Dr. Francis Pauli has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Pauli practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Brighton Radiologists.