Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Pflum Jr
Dr. Francis Pflum Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoboken, NJ, with another office in South Amboy, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pflum is affiliated with St. Vincent`s Hospital, St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan and Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Pflum Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Francis Pflum Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.
Dr. Brian Vangrouw
Hoboken, NJ 0.02 mi27
Dr. Adam Bernstein
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Hoboken, NJ 0.02 mi20
Dr. Kenneth Levitsky
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Hoboken, NJ 0.02 mi30