A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Podbielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Podbielski, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podbielski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podbielski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Podbielski, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pleural Empyema
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Podbielski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Podbielski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Podbielski FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Podbielski practice?
- Dr. Francis Podbielski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Podbielski practices Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winamac, IN.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.