A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Podbielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Podbielski, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podbielski
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Podbielski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Podbielski, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pleural Empyema
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Podbielski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Podbielski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Podbielski FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Podbielski practice?
- Dr. Francis Podbielski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Podbielski practices Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winamac, IN.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.