Dr. Francis Ponce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2
  • 4 reviews

August 26th, 2016
Pafient
Without even meeting Dr. Ponce, he's a 5 STAR DOCTOR in my book, because I needed advice after being discharged from the hospital not Neuro. -related and he was the only - call Neurologist. He called me within 5 minutes and listened to every word without interruption, answering g all my questions.

September 22nd, 2015
every question I asked I felt like he did not understand a word I said.

August 1st, 2012
Total Jerk
Saw Dr. Ponce, last appointment of the day. He barely looked at me and never got up from his chair. Never gave me a physical examination, did not take my blood pressure, nothing..... Just asked me some questions, did not seem interested in my answers. Would never go back. Would never recommend him to anyone.

October 6th, 2011
disgrace to the medical world
my mother, 1 month before my wedding, saw dr. ponce and without running any type of test, in the first 5 minutes of meeting her said "oh you probably have parkinsons but we're going to run a brain scan to rule out brain cancer". she has had to hear him say that over and over again in her head every night. she was put on all kinds of anti-anxiety medication to deal with this absolutely ridiculous "speculation", not even worthy of calling it a diagnosis. not to mention he acted as if he could not have cared less to even look her in the eye and comfort her. i would rather go talk to a rock for a diagnosis of anything than recommend this doctor. his bedside manner is a DISGRACE to the doctors that work so hard to build their reputation as solid members of the medical community.