inactive

Francis X Ratchford Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Manassas, VA

• 1 comment

April 14th, 2015
Not interested in patient's health
I'm a new patient of Dr. Ratchford and I was having some serious symptoms such as tingling body and feeling like passing out all the times. I have visited him now for 4 time regarding on my symptoms but I just feel like it's complete waste of time and money to go see him. I'm still having same symptoms but I have not gotten any direction or suggestion from this guy he probably think i'm just nuts. I wonder if he treats his family the same way he treats his patients. I will probably die before I get something out of him.

November 1st, 2013
A horrible doctor.
Dr. Ratchford is a very rude,conceited, physician you will ever meet. I want to him thinking that he will have answers to my questions I had but after meeting 2 minutes with him I realize how far his nose was up his butt. Maybe it's just me but I feel if a doctor stars to tell a patient that he does not have much time for them dan is a time for that doctor to give back your license and move on with his life in a different career. Doctors I supposed to be there to help patients with their problem, not to make them feel like they are illiterate. Us a doctor he shouldn't know that patient coming to see him already have stress of the unknown of the hospital.