Francis Ratchford Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2015

Not interested in patient's health

I'm a new patient of Dr. Ratchford and I was having some serious symptoms such as tingling body and feeling like passing out all the times. I have visited him now for 4 time regarding on my symptoms but I just feel like it's complete waste of time and money to go see him. I'm still having same symptoms but I have not gotten any direction or suggestion from this guy he probably think i'm just nuts. I wonder if he treats his family the same way he treats his patients. I will probably die before I get something out of him.

November 1st, 2013

A horrible doctor.

Dr. Ratchford is a very rude,conceited, physician you will ever meet. I want to him thinking that he will have answers to my questions I had but after meeting 2 minutes with him I realize how far his nose was up his butt. Maybe it's just me but I feel if a doctor stars to tell a patient that he does not have much time for them dan is a time for that doctor to give back your license and move on with his life in a different career. Doctors I supposed to be there to help patients with their problem, not to make them feel like they are illiterate. Us a doctor he shouldn't know that patient coming to see him already have stress of the unknown of the hospital.

November 27th, 2012

Dr. Ratchford has been our family doctor for many years, his easy going mannerism, professionalism and overall caring attidute makes him a great doctor.

July 11th, 2016