A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Rehor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Rehor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Rehor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehor graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rehor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Edward Rehor MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Rehor practice?
- Dr. Francis Rehor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Rehor practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Highland Park, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.