A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Renzi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Renzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Renzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis P. Renzi practice?
Dr. Francis Renzi practices Emergency Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Renzi, Dr. Francisco Renzi, Dr. Frank Renzi, Dr. Frankie Renzi