A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Rice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Mae Rice MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Rice practice?
- Dr. Frances Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Rice practices Pediatrics near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Pediatricians.