A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Riedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Riedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riedo
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Riedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Riedo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Riedo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Riedo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis X Riedo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Riedo practice?
- Dr. Francis Riedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Riedo practices Infectious Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Infectious Disease Doctors.