Dr. Francis Rogalski MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Toledo, OH

4.8

January 8th, 2015
I've been a patient and a parent for rogalski. I wouldn't go to anyone else

July 28th, 2014
Best Pediatrician in Toledo
I saw Dr. Rogalski as a patient and wouldn't consider taking my children anywhere else.

September 5th, 2013
Great doctor, Horrible staff
Dr. Rogalski is great, but whenever I call to schedule an appointment, the ladies I speak to over the phone are incredibly difficult and rude. I tried very hard to schedule an appointment for my son, (he is NOT a new patient). I was placed on hold and then sent straight to a voice mail. I left a voice mail and then called back. I had to wait on hold for a very long time, again, before anyone answered. I find it incredibly frustrating. I'm not sure if I will continue to bring my son to see Dr. Rogalski because of how rude his staff is and how long I have to wait to speak to a real person. I was sent straight to a voicemail, again. When I called back to report to whoever is in charge that I was treated rudely, I was informed that it was a nurse named Natalie that I spoke to and that I would be unable to leave a complaint because she is the nurse supervisor and she does not have a boss or anyone to answer to at all.

July 8th, 2013
The best pediatrician in town
We have seen Dr. Rogalski for eight years. He is always patient, answers all my questions, very knowledgeable and interacts nicely with my children. I appreciate that he always takes his time, and I never feel rushed. He is in the right profession!!

September 15th, 2009
Dr. Rogalski and all the doctors at Pediatric Care are wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone!!!