A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Rommel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Rommel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rommel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rommel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rommel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rommel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Michael Rommel FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. F M. Rommel practice?
- Dr. F Rommel has 1 office location.
Dr. F Rommel practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.