A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Rosato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Rosato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Body Weight
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis E Rosato MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Rosato practice?
- Dr. Francis Rosato has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Rosato practices Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.