A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Rosato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Rosato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Body Weight
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis E Rosato MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Rosato practice?
- Dr. Francis Rosato has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Rosato practices Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Pennington Surgeons.