Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
first timer show details first timer
Jul 24th, 2014

This is the worst experience I have ever had on a doctor's visit from a-z. Unfriendly and short tempered staff, a very long wait, and much needed bedside manners by the doctor. She was with me for less than 4 minutes. The practice is very busy with a large waiting room and many people waiting. I think they are trying to brake the record for how many people they can get in and out in one day. I don't recommend this practice at all. But surprisingly they are very busy; they must spend a lot of money on ads.

Aug 15th, 2011

this dr. is rude and un caring, as is her staff. I will never go back.

Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rotter is fantastic. I've been so pleased that I took my elderly mother in for an appointment and was equally impressed in how she dealt with her. She's one-of-a-kind. You may have to wait a while for an appointment, but I believe that's because she's so good that lots of people go to her.

Aug 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

PA Cecelia is better than my MD at skin infection clearance! Fixed 2 infections that my MDs could not.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Nov 13th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Top Notch: Have been a patient for about 5 years. Mrs Dr Rotter and her husband Mr Dr Rotter have a wonderful way about them and work to continually keep the patient apprised of what is going on.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com