Dr. Francis Rotter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 21st, 2016
Poor Follow-Up
Had moles removed April. They called afterwards to tell me to come back for follow-up, but did not provide any additional info on the biopses. I told them my work schedule (I get 2 weeks in advance) and they said they would call back. They did not. I have called several times to set up appt, but unable to get something scheduled (they will call back). Here it is SIX months later and I still don't know if I have skin cancer or not. I called again and asked them to send me a copy of the lab report to take to a nurse friend...nothing. The initial charges were over $1K and have been getting bills from derm lab ($479) and I still don't know what the lab report says! I had to call the lab directly and ask for a copy of the report to be sent directly to me. We'll see. Very frustrating.

July 24th, 2014
first timer
This is the worst experience I have ever had on a doctor's visit from a-z. Unfriendly and short tempered staff, a very long wait, and much needed bedside manners by the doctor. She was with me for less than 4 minutes. The practice is very busy with a large waiting room and many people waiting. I think they are trying to brake the record for how many people they can get in and out in one day. I don't recommend this practice at all. But surprisingly they are very busy; they must spend a lot of money on ads.

August 15th, 2011
this dr. is rude and un caring, as is her staff. I will never go back.

March 23rd, 2009
Dr. Rotter is fantastic. I've been so pleased that I took my elderly mother in for an appointment and was equally impressed in how she dealt with her. She's one-of-a-kind. You may have to wait a while for an appointment, but I believe that's because she's so good that lots of people go to her.