A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Ruzicka is Good. Dr. Ruzicka has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Ruzicka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicka graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruzicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Ruzicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Ruzicka practice?
Dr. Francis Ruzicka practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Ruzicka, Dr. Frank Ruzicka, Dr. Frankie Ruzicka, Dr. Francesco Ruzicka