A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Sacco, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Sacco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Conservative surgery
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sacco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Roland Sacco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Francis R. Sacco practice?
- Dr. Francis Sacco has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Sacco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Gilroy, CA.
See Gilroy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.