A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Sanzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Sanzaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanzaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanzaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Sanzaro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Sanzaro practice?
- Dr. Francis Sanzaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Sanzaro practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.