Dr. Francis Schanne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Schanne?

October 22nd, 2015

Nice Doctor, easily and affordably explains the problem and offers the right solutions, thank you, doctor!

April 22nd, 2014

He has such a great bedside manner. I feel like he listened to my concerns and we were able to help me feel better! I'm so grateful! His staff was polite and quic to get me in to see him. It's nice to call an office and speak with a "real person."

May 13th, 2011

With the use of Robotic surgery, Dr Schanne removed my prostate due to cancer. All of the office visits before the surgery and after, Dr Schanne was very professional and took time to answer all of my questions. The surgery was a breeze. I was quite apprhensive at first, but all went well. I did not have any pain after surgery. The Dr did give me pain meds, but I only took for two days for the discomfort of the catheter.

July 6th, 2009

Excellent care

Dr. Schanne spent time to answer all of my questions and provide me with all of my treatment options. I really had a terrific experience with all of his staff. I would highly recommend him.

August 10th, 2017