A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Schlueter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Schlueter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlueter
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schlueter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Schlueter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlueter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schlueter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Butler County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Schlueter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Schlueter practice?
- Dr. Francis Schlueter has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Schlueter practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.