A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Schlueter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Schlueter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Schlueter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlueter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schlueter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Butler County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Schlueter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Schlueter practice?
- Dr. Francis Schlueter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Schlueter practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.