A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Schneck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Schneck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Schneck, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneck graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneck has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Schneck MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Schneck practice?
- Dr. Francis Schneck has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Schneck practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists and Pittsburgh Pediatricians.