A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Schneck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Schneck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Schneck, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneck graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneck has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis X Schneck MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Schneck practice?
- Dr. Francis Schneck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francis Schneck practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.