A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Schumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Schumann is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumann
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schumann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Schumann, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schumann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Schumann MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Schumann practice?
- Dr. Francis Schumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Schumann practices Urology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Urologists.