A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Segreti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Segreti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Segreti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segreti graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Segreti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segreti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Segreti practice?
Dr. Francis Segreti practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.