Surgeons
Southeastern Michigan Cardiac Surgeons Pc
1663 W Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48084
248-643-8633
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  my son's birthday today  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Shannon, today my son was 32 ...2.5 months ago, I never thought he would see this day. I have no way of thanking him enough for this day. I know the night of surgery was rough. .he hung in there with us..I cannot say enough about this man/doctor..he gave our son back.... thank you

|  Saved my life, but...  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

His disdain for me was palpable.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Great dr -probably saved my mothers life

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

He took his time to be sure I was comfortable with the decisions we had made regarding my surgery. His follow up was great and would use him again if needed as well as recommend him to others. He went a little further for me as I had purchased my wedding dress prior to surgery and did not want to be a member of the "zipper club", so he did an under the breast incision. I looked good as well as felt fabulous on my wedding day. Thank you Dr. Shannon.

|  Overall experience  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

I thought Dr. Shannon was excellent. He takes alot of time with you and explains things thoroughly so you can understand it. I would definitely reccomend him to others. Even though the wait time is long it was well worth it because he spends alot of time with his patients and doesn't seem to hurry to get you out.