A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Sheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Sheng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Sheng, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheng graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis C Sheng MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. Sheng practice?
- Dr. Francis Sheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Sheng practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.