A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Shih is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Shih, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Shih has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Davis Shih MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francis D. Shih practice?
- Dr. Francis Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Shih practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Psychiatrists and Bellevue Child Psychiatrists.