A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Stellaccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stellaccio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Stellaccio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stellaccio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Stellaccio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Salvatore Stellaccio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis S. Stellaccio practice?
- Dr. Francis Stellaccio has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Stellaccio practices Anesthesiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Anesthesiologists.