A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Strain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Strain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Strain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Strain practice?
- Dr. Francis Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Strain practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.