A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Sutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Sutter, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis P Sutter DO, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis P. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Francis Sutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Sutter practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.