A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Sutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Sutter, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis P Sutter DO, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis P. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Francis Sutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Sutter practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.