A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis T Hall MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Francis T. Hall practice?
- Dr. Francis Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Hall practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.