A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tacka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Tacka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacka graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Tacka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Eugene Tacka DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Tacka practice?
- Dr. Francis Tacka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Tacka practices Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Pulmonologists.