A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tacka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Tacka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tacka
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Tacka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacka graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Tacka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Eugene Tacka DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Tacka practice?
- Dr. Francis Tacka has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Tacka practices Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Pulmonologists.