A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Talangbayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Talangbayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talangbayan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Talangbayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kensington Hospital
- Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talangbayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan