Dr. Francis Tapia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Tapia?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 24th, 2011

I have to begin this by saying that I couldn't be happier with my surgery that was performed by Dr. Tapia. I had no complications and healed quickly. My dissatisfaction is not with the surgeon but with his office staff. In order for my employer to receive the necessary paperwork for FMLA, I basically had to beg to speak to somebody in the office that could tell me why these papers had not been faxed. On the rare occasion that I was able to speak to the office manager, I was told repeatedly that they had been faxed, only to find out that they had not. When I asked if I could pick up the paperwork myself, I was told that this was not allowed. I left several messages and not one was returned. I was even hung up on, by a receptionist named Millie, when I asked about my FMLA paperwork. I understand that offices are being flooded with paperwork, but it took 2 months before this was resolved. Not only is that 2 months of waiting for FMLA paperwork to be complete, but also 2 months of waiting for the short-term disability that I was entitled to during my surgery and recovery. I have never written a review for anything in my life, but the level of unprofessionalism displayed by this office staff was pretty astounding, frustrating, and at times flat-out ridiculous!

July 14th, 2017