Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A Great Doctor, and a Wonderful Person show details A Great Doctor, and a Wonderful Person
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Te is a great doc to have as the quaterback of your medical team. He is incredibly talented, compassionate, takes time to listen, and is an incredibly astute diagnostician. He does not overmedicate (with one recent med, he started me at a lower dose than is typical and worked me up to the right dose, which was only 1/2 of the recommended dose). Dr. Te is thoughtful, pleasant, dedicated, committed to the welfare of his patients, and a really nice person. Both my wife and I go to him, and we both feel strongly about his outstanding abilities and his bedside manner. We highly recommend Dr. Te.

OUSTANDING Doctor show details OUSTANDING Doctor
Apr 11th, 2011

I've been one of his patients for about 14 years. He's flawless. He schedules each patient so he can take the time to find out how we're doing as people, discusses what's going on and why you're there, and then he carefully checks everything. He's thorough and takes his time and doesn't jump to conclusions. He's also not afraid to consult other physicians when he wants his own second opinion. Smart, kind man. He's definitely doing exactly what he's meant to do. He's a superb doctor.

Sep 14th, 2009