A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Thandroyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Thandroyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thandroyen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Thandroyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Thandroyen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thandroyen graduated from University of Natal Medical School. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thandroyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Trevor Thandroyen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis T. Thandroyen practice?
- Dr. Francis Thandroyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Thandroyen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.