A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tibiletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Tibiletti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Tibiletti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibiletti graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tibiletti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tibiletti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Tibiletti practice?
Dr. Francis Tibiletti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.